No really, get out. I have had my kids at home all summer and for the first time, they were barely in any summer camps. We had very few arguments, but that last week, whew nelly. My husband has been working from home the last few months and can I just say say... EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GO AWAY.
Love ya! Now go to school!
Needless to say, I haven't blogged because I haven't been creating very much. But I have been doing some back end boring business stuff! You will hear all about it in detail soon. But in a nutshell:
- I'm now a part of the Buzzybee Mobile Market
- will be participating in the Round Rock Chalk Walk Festival
- have been in contact with a local retailer and hope to have my work available for sale there soon
- testing prototypes for my art on silk scarves. Nothing is quite perfect yet, unfortunately.
- created prototypes of trinket/decorative boxes. These are gorgeous so far!
So despite the non stop requests for chocolate milk and snacks, I have managed to accomplish a few things during the summer. And I even managed to get a tan!